Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ning.com

My initial reaction to Ning is that its a mix between facebook and a blog. Its got the causes right in front of you that give you a little expert on what the cause is about, kind of like a status update on facebook but the same causes are laid out like a blog. I think this site so far is pretty interesting and somewhat easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.
I went on some of the causes that were on the front home page and I think the concept of this is really great. A cause is created and then instead of maybe asking for donations or just informing you they ask and allow feedback which is good. And it also allows you to voice yourself, to video yourself to explain your cause which I think is a really good tool to have on the site, it allows people to really understand the reason for the cause and it lets the creator put themselves out there.

I think once I get used to how to use the site it will be easier to use but overall I think this is a really interesting, well laid out site. And its for a good cause...or causes.

No comments:

Post a Comment