Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Web Design-Group

For this post I decided to reflect on the group since that was how this project was carried out. I think this project was necessary to do in a group, especially when you have students who know how to do certain things and others who dont. I think overall the groups were put together evenly and I think my group in particular worked decently well together.

We had an even number of people who knew how to do web design, and others who didnt. For the ones who knew how to do it, we let them actually redesign the page, and the others were responsible for the site map and writing.

I think the work for each person was evenly distributed and each person put in the same amount of work. We worked well together although I think that more communication could have made it better. Luckily all our parts were done individually and tied together perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment