Monday, November 30, 2009

reflection 3

For the last reflection on this project I decided to wait until we got to do peer review. For the workshop day we were told to finish up what we were working on and I think as a whole we finished strong. Our site was altered for the design and I think it looks pretty spiffy. 

For myself, I think this project project was pretty good. I found it easy yet challenging at the same time. I was in charge of the events and I think I chose some decent events. I didn't  really have any problems with this part but I did have trouble with putting a song on my personal page. I had to uploaded the song from my home computer because my laptop doesn't have all my music on it. When I uploaded it, it worked without any problems, and I opened it up on different computers and different browsers and it was fine. When I checked it again before leaving for school this morning it wouldn't work but unfortunately I didn't have time to fix it. So hopefully I can figure it out because currently it's out of order. 

Other than my music mishap everything went smoothly, and we worked really well together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment