Tuesday, September 22, 2009

About Me Draft

Education is one of the most important things in the world and we are not using it the way we should. I am a secondary education major with a concentration area in English. I believe that our schools carry all the knowledge that we should be passing on to the kids, but we aren't, and this is a problem. The NY schools are slowly depleting in quality; our schools are run down and have poor curriculum. There are thousands of kids in the schooling system that we are supposed to be filling with knowledge but we can't because of numerous problems with the system. I want to become a teacher so that I can make a difference in the lives of children but to do that I sign myself up for a constant battle of inadequate resources and no one who's willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment