Monday, September 14, 2009

Rebecca Blood's Response

When I first started reading this blog I was lost and confused on what I was actually reading. After continuing on I realized that I know less about blogs than I had originally thought. I thought that you had to be a computer whiz to know how to set up a blog and maintain it, but now with developing times literally anyone can set one up. I did not know that there were thousands of places that I could go and talk about basically anything; or that there were millions of people that have a common interest in one topic. The way I look at it is that blogging connects everyone in one way or another. After reading the article as a whole I get the main picture that she is attempting to explain blogging, but I still find what she is trying to say a little confusing. I am not a computer person and I would rather spend my time away from a computer, which is why I probably find her wording and explanation quite mind boggling. However the concept of blogging is quite interesting to me. The idea that at this moment in time there are hundreds maybe thousands of people commenting on one topic is amazing to me, I think that blogging is good because it connects people who share a common interest.

I have never created, seen, or created a blog but I know people who have and they seem very interested in it. I would like to learn more about the world of blogging so that I can maybe try it out and see if I personally enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment