Monday, September 28, 2009

Education blog status

So my education blog is going quite well since my change. I had it as NYS education and all its problems, but instead of being negative for 12 posts, I figured I should change it around and just do the quirks about education. I changed the description but my about me I decided to keep the same because it shows my passion for the topic. I want to keep my posts personal and conversational while discussing the bad things about eduation, the students and the way they present themselves in school, faculty and administration. Basically whatever I feel I want to discuss about education. Since changing it, it has become a lot easier to think of topics to discuss. I think my NYS blog might have been to narrow condisering that I'm not in the state of NY. I think this one will contiune to go smooth...hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment