Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Concern for Blog

I have my concerns that I wanted to post separately so that I can refer to them when I'm attempting to fix them. First is pictures, I wanted to put pictures up but staying in topic its hard to add pictures to my blog. But at the same time I dont want my readers to be sidetracked by little odds and ends on my page. The page is meant to be a semi-serious discussion and I dont want to take away from that.

Second is because I dont want to add a lot to my blog I'm a little afraid that I will get a lower grade because I dont have fancy things on my page. Now I know that's kind of silly to think but I think that my posts are the main focal point of the entire thing and I dont want to ruin that.

Third, does grammar count in these posts because I sure hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment