Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Google Sites

I think google sites is pretty cool, it really allows people to have some privacy out there. The website example of the family was really interesting to me, I was thinking about ways that you could really connect with distant relatives maybe or relatives that live out of state. With the side sites, google docs, calendar, and google talk families can what what others are doing every second of every day, and can constantly keep the website up to date.

Google is taking over, this is the first I have ever heard of something like this and it's pretty interesting. Google has made the Internet so easy and private that it really has endless possibilities. For me not being a computer whiz, this doesn't look that hard to figure out, I'm excited to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment