Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WikiTravel

Hyde Park, NY--I choose this as my number one place because it's my hometown, and I would love nothing more to talk about home since it's my favorite place in the World. Since Hyde Park already exists on wiki travel I would have to elaborate on the one that exisits. This works out perfectly because after looking at it I saw that there is a lot that is left out and should be in there. Such as resturants, attractions etc. If I could create my own itiniterary on wiki that would be better because I could start from scratch.

Poughkeepsie, NY-- I would definitly add to the existing one, the one that is up now is lacking good parts of Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie is one of the neighboring towns of Hyde Park so it will work out perfectly because it's all my home.

Salt Point, NY--Salt Point is not on wiki so I could create a new itinerary for it but Salt Point is a Hamlet...which is defined as being smaller than a town, it has one light in the entire Hamlet. I could create an itinerary that includes all the surrounding towns of Hyde Park. Hyde Park is not just all by iteself there are about 4 towns that surround it that all make up the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment